GMAX GM11S Snowmobile Helmet
- GMAX GM11S Snowmobile Helmet
- D.O.T. approved, lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- Helmet can be quickly converted from a visor configuration to a visor-less configuration.
- Helmet includes clear double lens, cold weather breath box and chin curtain, visor and side plate covers for use when visor is removed to give the helmet a clean full face look.
- Visor is designed to allow airflow to pass uninterrupted across the helmet to virtually eliminate helmet-lift at speed.
- Clear shield is completely hidden under the visor and out of line-of-sight, when in the fully raised position.
- Large eye port that accepts even the largest goggles.
- Shield can be fully raised or lowered when using goggles
- Maximum air flow is achieved thru shell/styro & comfort liner vents
- Top, front, and jaw piece vents are a bold design that can be fully opened or closed with a “gloved” hand.
- Plush removable washable interior
- Removable washable cheek pads. Different sizes available for purchase to obtain a custom fit.
- Integrated speaker pockets in cheek pads will except most communication devices.
- Click any image for larger view
- See below for sizing chart link
GMAX Snowmobile Helmet Sizing Charts
Welcome to our GMAX snowmobile helmet sizing chart page. These GMAX snow helmet sizing charts are also featured on each product page.
Remember that sizing charts are based on averages. They work for most people.
|First, you measure for helmet fit:|
|Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference.|
|Second, determine the GMAX helmet size that is right for you:|
|Adult Sizing Chart|
|Circumference of Your Head in Inches||Your GMAX Helmet Size|
|21-1/4" to 21-5/8"||XSmall|
|22" to 22-7/16"||Small|
|22-13/16" to 23-1/4"||Medium|
|23-5/8" to 24"||Large|
|24-3/8" to 24-13/16"||XLarge|
|25-3/16" to 25-5/8"||XXLarge|
|26" to 26-3/8"||XXXLarge|
|Youth Sizing Chart|
|Circumference of Head in Inches||Your youth GMAX Helmet Size|
|19-11/16" to 20-1/16"||Youth Small|
|20-7/16" to 20-7/8"||Youth Medium|