Scorpion EXO-AT950 Neocon Snowmobile Helmet
The Scorpion EXO-AT950 Neocon is a multi-function snowmobile helmet. Like most snowmobile helmets, it comes fitted with dual lens snow shield and breath box. But what is unique about this helmet is you can convert this helmet into several styles of helmet. For example you can remove the peak visor, remove the dual lens shield and use goggles in stead. It also features a modular chin-bar that can be conveniently flipped up when you stop to get gas or chat.
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell
- Dual Density EPS
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System which features a dual position mouth vent and large intake port at the top of the helmet force cool air in through deep air flow channels while 2 large exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- This item is NOT eligible for expedited shipping
- Dual-Pane Snow Shield and breath box
- Over-sized Eyeport - This allows you to use goggles instead of the dual lens shield
- Has a built in Amber Tinted SpeedView® Drop-Down SunVisor
- KwikWick II® Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner which is removable and washable.
- KwikFit® Cheek Pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Easy-Use Flip-up Chin Bar
- Communication System Speaker Pockets
- Removable Block-off Plates
- Die-Cast Visor Hardware
- Aero Skirt
- DOT Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
- Optional electric snow shield is available
- Click any image for larger view
- See below for sizing chart
Scorpion Snowmobile Helmet Sizing Chart
Welcome to our Scorpion snowmobile helmet sizing chart page. These Scorpion snow helmet sizing charts are also featured on each product page.
Remember that sizing charts are based on averages. They work for most people.
|First, You measure for helmet fit by:|
|Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference.|
|Note: Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.|
|********The final sizing decision will be that of the customer's.********|
|Second, determine the Scorpion helmet size that is right for you.|
|Adult Sizing Chart|
Your Head In Inches
|Your Scorpion Helmet Size|
|20-7/8" to 21-1/4"||=||XSmall|
|21-5/8" to 22"||=||Small|
|22-7/16" to 22-3/4"||=||Medium|
|23-1/8" to 23-5/8"||=||Large|
|24 to 24-3/8"||=||XLarge|
|24-3/4" to 25-3/16"||=||2XLarge|