GMAX MD-04S Reserve Modular Snowmobile Helmet With Electric Shield
The NEW MD-04S NOW with Quick Release Buckle.
- DOT Approved
- NEW - Quick Release Buckle
- Lightweight Poly Alloy shell Large only 4 lbs
- COOLMAX® CORE Technology wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly
- Removable, adjustable, and washable COOLMAX® interior and cheek pads allow for custom fitting and easy cleaning
- One hand easy to use chin bar push to open mechanism designed for easy use with any gloves
- UV400 100% UV protected with art anti-fog coating, maximum seal dual lens shield
- Anti-scratch hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view
- GMAX D.E.V.S (dual exhaust venting system) top and rear vents reduce fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and the top of the head
- Adjustable mouth vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging
- Deluxe ear pockets with built in speaker pockets for better fit and comfort
- Breath Box and Chin Curtain included
GMAX Snowmobile Helmet Sizing Charts
Welcome to our GMAX snowmobile helmet sizing chart page. These GMAX snow helmet sizing charts are also featured on each product page.
Remember that sizing charts are based on averages. They work for most people.
|First, you measure for helmet fit:
|Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference.
|Second, determine the GMAX helmet size that is right for you:
|Adult Sizing Chart
|Circumference of Your Head in Inches
|Your GMAX Helmet Size
|21-1/4" to 21-5/8"
|22" to 22-7/16"
|22-13/16" to 23-1/4"
|23-5/8" to 24"
|24-3/8" to 24-13/16"
|25-3/16" to 25-5/8"
|26" to 26-3/8"
|Youth Sizing Chart
|Circumference of Head in Inches
|Your youth GMAX Helmet Size
|19-11/16" to 20-1/16"
|20-7/16" to 20-7/8"