Snowmobile Helmet Fitment Tips
Welcome to our snowmobile helmet fitment page.
Use the following guidelines for determining what size snowmobile helmet is right for you.
1. Reference the provided manufacturers sizing chart. Each product page has a Sizing Chart Tab located next to the description of the product. (The products description is located under the products image.) This tab has general sizing guidelines and the manufacturers sizing chart.
You can also find sizing charts at the bottom of the each page.
Or, reference the list of snowmobile helmet sizing charts below.
- HJC snowmobile helmet sizing chart
- GMAX snowmobile helmet sizing chart
- Z1R snowmobile helmet sizing chart
- Arctiva snowmobile helmet sizing chart
- Scorpion snowmobile helmet sizing chart
2. You'll need a cloth tape measure to measure your head. You can also use a string and a ruler to measure your head. Each sizing chart has instructions concerning how to measure for fit.
3. You should not cross compare helmets in an attempt to determine what helmet size to choose. For example, if you currently wear a HJC helmet but want to purchase a GMAX. Do not use the HJC helmet size for determining what size GMAX helmet you will take.
4. Sizing charts are based on averages and work for most (80% to 90%) of the people out there.
5. Children are the most difficult to fit. There are two reasons for this. First, they are growing. Second, some children feel claustrophobic in a helmet.
6. Remember, if the helmet does not fit. You can return or exchange it. If you are a person that does not want to have to return or exchange an item. Then we suggest you shop in person at your local store.
7. If you have a large head. That being a head that measures out to larger than 3XL. You can try one of the HJC Snowmobile Helmets CL-17 or IS-Max 2 helmets. There is no guarantee that these will fit.
Start shopping by visiting our snowmobile helmet department.