Arctiva Rise Summit Snowmobile Helmet
- Arctiva Rise Summit snocross helmet
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell
- MIPS Brain protection system built in
- Dual forehead, chin and rear exhaust vents increased airflow
- Full removable polyester moisture wicking liner and cheek pads
- Open flow mouth guard with aluminum mesh
- Breathbox, chin curtain and vent plug kit included
- DOT and ECE Approved
Welcome to our Arctiva snowmobile helmet sizing chart page. These Arctiva snow helmet sizing charts are also featured on each product page.
Remember that sizing charts are based on averages. They work for most people.
First, You measure for helmet fit by: Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference. Note: Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet. ********The final sizing decision will be that of the customer's.******** Second, determine the Arctiva helmet size that is right for you. Adult Sizing Chart Circumference of
Your Head In Inches
Your Arctiva Helmet Size 20-7/8" to 21-1/4" = XSmall 21-5/8" to 22" = Small 22-3/8" to 22-3/4" = Medium 23-1/8" to 23-1/2" = Large 24 to 24-3/8" = XLarge 24-3/4" to 25-1/8" = 2XLarge