GMAX FF49 Snowmobile Helmet With Electric Shield
- GMAX FF49 Snowmobile Helmet With Electric Shield
- Superior fitting lightweight helmet
- DOT approved thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- Fully removable, adjustable Coolmax interior and cheek pads to allow for custom fitting and easy cleaning
- Helmet comes fitted with electric snow shield, breathbox, and chin curtain
- GMAX flow-thru intake and exhaust venting Fresh air is pulled in and unwanted hot air is removed by using a combination of forehead and rear vents
- Hard coated optically correct shield features a tool-less design for quick and easy shield change and cleaning
- Large eye port for improved range of vision
- Soft padded chin strap for increased comfort
Welcome to our GMAX Snowmobile helmet sizing chart. This chart indicates how you measure for helmet fit and how you determine the size that fits you. You should note that the GMAX sizing chart is based on averages, it works for most people.
First, you measure for helmet fit. Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference.
Second, determine the GMAX helmet size that is right for you:
Adult Sizing Chart Circumference of Your Head in Inches Your GMAX Helmet Size 21-1/4" to 21-5/8" XS - Extra Small 22" to 22-7/16" S - Small 22-13/16" to 23-1/4" M - Medium 23-5/8" to 24" L - Large 24-3/8" to 24-13/16" XL - XLarge 25-3/16" to 25-5/8" 2XL- XXLarge 26" to 26-3/8" 3XL - XXXLarge