GMAX GM2 Open Face Snowmobile Helmet
- GMAX GM2 Open Face Snowmobile Helmet
- Lightweight, injection-molded polycarbonate shell
- Clear coated, painted shell
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort
- Deluxe rubber edge molding
- Deluxe mesh crown pad
- Padded chin strap
- Dual liner for added comfort with soft brushed nylon against the skin and vented nylon to help reduce moisture
- Adjustable forehead vent
- 3-snap bubble visor
- DOT Approved
Welcome to our GMAX Snowmobile helmet sizing chart. This chart indicates how you measure for helmet fit and how you determine the size that fits you. You should note that the GMAX sizing chart is based on averages, it works for most people.
First, you measure for helmet fit. Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference.
Second, determine the GMAX helmet size that is right for you:
Adult Sizing Chart Circumference of Your Head in Inches Your GMAX Helmet Size 21-1/4" to 21-5/8" XS - Extra Small 22" to 22-7/16" S - Small 22-13/16" to 23-1/4" M - Medium 23-5/8" to 24" L - Large 24-3/8" to 24-13/16" XL - XLarge 25-3/16" to 25-5/8" 2XL- XXLarge 26" to 26-3/8" 3XL - XXXLarge