- This helmet is now discontinued. We suggest the GMAX MD04 Modular Snowmobile Helmet With Electric Shield as a substitute
- This is the GMAX GM44S SPC modular snowmobile helmet with electric snow shield
- The specific features of this helmet are:
- This is a modular snowmobile helmet. The front of the helmet flips up. Has a one hand, easy to use, chin bar push to open mechanism, designed for easy use with snowmobile gloves on.
- DOT approved
- Has a lightweight thermo-plastic alloy shell
- SPC top front vents, interior and styro designed for controlled air flow
- Additional ventilation provided by GMAX® “D.E.V.S.” adjustable “Dual Exhaust Venting System” Top, side and rear venting reduces fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and top of head
- To reduce fogging the adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield
- Large eyeport for improved range of vision
- Dupont Coolmax® comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Removable and washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems
- Snap-in snowmobile chin curtain for added warmth and quietness
- Snap-in maximum seal breath guard reduces fogging
- Soft padded chin strap
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
- Protective aesthetic lower rubber
- Replacement parts available (at additional cost) include: Chin Curtain our part number MS126557, Breath Guard our part number MS126558.
- Comes fitted with a electric snow shield and power cord
- Optional Shields available at additional cost include:
- Standard replacement dual lens snow shield our part number MS128841. This shield is made to accept the flip sun visor.
- Tinted dual lens snow shield our part number MS128842. This will not accept the tinted sun visor.
- Replacement electric shield our part number MS128843. This will accept the sun visor.
- Electric tinted shield our part number MS128844. This will not accept the sun visor.
Welcome to our GMAX Snowmobile helmet sizing chart. This chart indicates how you measure for helmet fit and how you determine the size that fits you. You should note that the GMAX sizing chart is based on averages, it works for most people.
First, you measure for helmet fit. Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference.
Second, determine the GMAX helmet size that is right for you:
|Adult Sizing Chart
| Circumference of Your Head in Inches
|| Your GMAX Helmet Size
|21-1/4" to 21-5/8"
||XS - Extra Small
|22" to 22-7/16"
||S - Small
|22-13/16" to 23-1/4"
||M - Medium
|23-5/8" to 24"
||L - Large
|24-3/8" to 24-13/16"
||XL - XLarge
|25-3/16" to 25-5/8"
|26" to 26-3/8"
||3XL - XXXLarge