GMAX GM49Y Snowmobile Helmet Youth
- GMAX GM49Y Snowmobile Helmet For Youth
- DOT approved thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- New anti-fog coated double lens shield removes and installs easily with no tools
- Youth sized shell sizing designed for smaller heads
- Removable, adjustable interior and cheek pads allow for easy cleaning
- Snap-in removable chin curtain and breath guard improves warmth and reduces fogging
- GMAX flow-thru intake/exhaust venting
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
Welcome to our GMAX Snowmobile helmet sizing chart. This chart indicates how you measure for helmet fit and how you determine the size that fits you. You should note that the GMAX sizing chart is based on averages, it works for most people.
First, you measure for helmet fit. Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference.
Second, determine the GMAX helmet size that is right for you:
Adult Sizing Chart Circumference of Your Head in Inches Your GMAX Helmet Size 21-1/4" to 21-5/8" XS - Extra Small 22" to 22-7/16" S - Small 22-13/16" to 23-1/4" M - Medium 23-5/8" to 24" L - Large 24-3/8" to 24-13/16" XL - XLarge 25-3/16" to 25-5/8" 2XL- XXLarge 26" to 26-3/8" 3XL - XXXLarge