- GMAX GM54 SPC modular snowmobile helmet
- New inner flip tint sun lens, with the best anti-fogging coating available today
- Inner flip shield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- State of the art anti-fog, maximum seal double lens shield comes with anti-scratch hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view
- One hand easy to use chin bar push to open mechanism
- Lightweight DOT approved Thermo-Plastic Alloy shell
- Excellent shield sealing reduces cold air and noise
- SPC top front vents/interior and styro designed for controlled air flow
- GMAX "D.E.V.S." adjustable "Dual Exhaust Venting System" Top,side and rear venting reduces fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area of head
- Adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to reduce fogging
- Large Eyeport for improved range of vision
- DuPont Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keeps you dry and comfortable
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems
- Snap-in snowmobile chin curtain for added warmth and quietness
- Snap-in maximum seal breath guard reduces fogging
- Soft padded chin strap
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
- Protective aesthetic lower rubber molding
- Helmet bag included
Welcome to our GMAX Snowmobile helmet sizing chart. This chart indicates how you measure for helmet fit and how you determine the size that fits you. You should note that the GMAX sizing chart is based on averages, it works for most people.
First, you measure for helmet fit. Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference.
Second, determine the GMAX helmet size that is right for you:
|Adult Sizing Chart
| Circumference of Your Head in Inches
|| Your GMAX Helmet Size
|21-1/4" to 21-5/8"
||XS - Extra Small
|22" to 22-7/16"
||S - Small
|22-13/16" to 23-1/4"
||M - Medium
|23-5/8" to 24"
||L - Large
|24-3/8" to 24-13/16"
||XL - XLarge
|25-3/16" to 25-5/8"
|26" to 26-3/8"
||3XL - XXXLarge