- GMAX GM64S Modular Snowmobile Helmet
- Its a modular snowmobile helmet which means the entire front flips up with a push of a button. Also features an internal sun visor.
- Shell is DOT approved and made out of a thermo plastic poly alloy
- Has an all new “Perimeter-Frame-Design” that provides unequaled wind and cold protection
- The perimeter frame design allows for one constant sealing suface for the shield
- "Dual Pivot” modular jaw design allows the flip jaw to rotate further back and low on the crown of the helmet. This increases the line of sight when in the raised position and it lessens fatigue by maintaining an even distribution of weight
- The “squeeze & lift” jaw release design is easy to operate with a gloved hand.
- Features a metal to metal jaw closure.
- Quick detach inner sun shield that is UV400 coated.
- Controls for the inner sun shield are located on the left side and is easily operated by a gloved hand.
- Traditional side chin and forehead vents have been removed. Low profile forehead vents are in place that can be opened and closed easily with a gloved hand to allow individual comfort needs. This helps in keeping snow dust and wind from entering.
- State of the Art anti-fog coated, maximum seal double lens shield comes with anti-scratch hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view and is UV400 coated.
- Removable snap in deluxe breath guard is adjustable and stays with the jaw when raised.
- The deluxe snow chin curtain helps reduce wind and cold air from coming up into the helmet keeping the rider warm and comfortable.
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for a comfortable and customizable fit.
- Coolmax® comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. This added performance keeps you dry and comfortable.
- The included interior vent plugs allows the rider to plug off the vent channels located in the styro of the helmet, customizing the air flow for what the conditions may call for.
- Padded D-Ring chin strap with a retention.
- Light weight helmet bag included
Welcome to our GMAX Snowmobile helmet sizing chart. This chart indicates how you measure for helmet fit and how you determine the size that fits you. You should note that the GMAX sizing chart is based on averages, it works for most people.
First, you measure for helmet fit. Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference.
Second, determine the GMAX helmet size that is right for you:
|Adult Sizing Chart
| Circumference of Your Head in Inches
|| Your GMAX Helmet Size
|21-1/4" to 21-5/8"
||XS - Extra Small
|22" to 22-7/16"
||S - Small
|22-13/16" to 23-1/4"
||M - Medium
|23-5/8" to 24"
||L - Large
|24-3/8" to 24-13/16"
||XL - XLarge
|25-3/16" to 25-5/8"
|26" to 26-3/8"
||3XL - XXXLarge