GMAX MD-01 Pink Ribbon Modular Snowmobile Helmet With Electric Shield
- GMAX MD01 Pink Ribbon Modular Snowmobile Helmet With Electric Shield
- A traditional modular snow helmet with a front that flips up and out of the way with a push of a button
- Comes pre-fitted with electric dual lens snowmobile shield, power cord and breath guard
- The MD01 does have the flip-down internal sun visor which you can use on those bright sunny days. This visor has a anti-fog coating.
- Large eye port for excellent field of vision
- ECE and DOT approved
- New removable, adjustable, washable SpaSoft DuPont Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting to keep you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly
- Charcoal bamboo fiber keeps odors away by eliminating bacterial growth
- Integrated multi-function red LED rear light included. This can be turned on and used to help that you are seen by other riders on the trail
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems
Welcome to our GMAX Snowmobile helmet sizing chart. This chart indicates how you measure for helmet fit and how you determine the size that fits you. You should note that the GMAX sizing chart is based on averages, it works for most people.
First, you measure for helmet fit. Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference.
Second, determine the GMAX helmet size that is right for you:
Adult Sizing Chart Circumference of Your Head in Inches Your GMAX Helmet Size 21-1/4" to 21-5/8" XS - Extra Small 22" to 22-7/16" S - Small 22-13/16" to 23-1/4" M - Medium 23-5/8" to 24" L - Large 24-3/8" to 24-13/16" XL - XLarge 25-3/16" to 25-5/8" 2XL- XXLarge 26" to 26-3/8" 3XL - XXXLarge