GMAX MD-04 Docket Modular Snowmobile Helmet
- GMAX MD04 Docket Modular Snowmobile Helmet
- GMAX Ultimate function flip up jaw breath guard system. Snap in breath guard remains in the jaw when the jaw section is lifted thus eliminating the additional hassle of removing your gloves and un-hooking the claustrophobic breath guard as used by other system helmet brands. When you lift the easy to lift the jaw piece you’re ready to talk or drink without anymore fuss.
- DOT approved
- Lightweight ABS shell
- One hand easy to use chin bar push to open mechanism designed for easy use with gloves on.
- Dupont Coolmax® interior for added performance keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax moves moisture away from your body and dries quickly.
- Removable, adjustable, washable Coolmax interior and cheek pads allow for custom fitting and easy cleaning.
- GMAX® D.E.V.S. (dual exhaust venting system) top and rear vents reduce fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and the top of the head.
- Adjustable mouth vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging.
- SPC top front vents, interior and styro designed for controlled air flow.
- Excellent shield seal reduces unwanted cold air and noise.
- Comes fitted with dual lens snow shield and breath box.
- Screwless, easy shield removal.
- Protective aesthetic lower rubber molding around the bottom of the helmet shell.
- Snap-in removable non vented chin curtain
- Padded chin strap.
- Built in speaker pockets for better fit and comfort.
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort.
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish.
- Click any image for larger view
- See below for sizing chart link
GMAX Snowmobile Helmet Sizing Charts
Welcome to our GMAX snowmobile helmet sizing chart page. These GMAX snow helmet sizing charts are also featured on each product page.
Remember that sizing charts are based on averages. They work for most people.
|First, you measure for helmet fit:|
|Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference.|
|Second, determine the GMAX helmet size that is right for you:|
|Adult Sizing Chart|
|Circumference of Your Head in Inches||Your GMAX Helmet Size|
|21-1/4" to 21-5/8"||XSmall|
|22" to 22-7/16"||Small|
|22-13/16" to 23-1/4"||Medium|
|23-5/8" to 24"||Large|
|24-3/8" to 24-13/16"||XLarge|
|25-3/16" to 25-5/8"||XXLarge|
|26" to 26-3/8"||XXXLarge|
|Youth Sizing Chart|
|Circumference of Head in Inches||Your youth GMAX Helmet Size|
|19-11/16" to 20-1/16"||Youth Small|
|20-7/16" to 20-7/8"||Youth Medium|