HJC CL-XY II Snocross Helmet Youth
- HJC CL-XY II Snocross Helmet Youth
- D.O.T. Approved
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Revolutionary design with unique visor. Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- Advanced Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Nylex Interior: Removable and washable.
- Cheek pads are interchangeable within all sizes.
- Large Eye Port and maximum range adjustable visor: For maximum visibility and superior goggle fit.
HJC Helmet Sizing Information Snogear.com 607-693-1031 Welcome to our HJC helmet sizing chart. This indicates how you measure for helmet fit and how you determine the HJC size that fits you. You should note that the HJC sizing chart is based on averages, it works for most people. First, You measure for helmet fit by: Wrap a measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Be sure to pull the tape comfortably snug. Take several measurements, to make sure you have the largest one. This is your circumference. Note: Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet. ********The final sizing decision will be that of the customer's.******** Second, determine the HJC helmet size that is right for you. Youth Sizing Chart Circumference of
Your Head In Inches
There are two HJC youth sizing charts. Use the one applicable to the size offered. Your HJC Youth Helmet Size 19-1/4" to 19-3/4" = Youth Small 20" to 20-1/2" = Youth Medium 20-7/8" to 21-1/4" = Youth Large Some HJC Youth Helmets Use The Chart Below 19-1/4" to 19-3/4" = Youth S/M 20" to 20-1/2" = Youth L/XL