Katahdin X2.5 Snowmobile Bibs For Men
- Katahdin X2.5 Snowmobile Bibs Mens
- Durable Nylon 420D/Reinforced Knee with Hitena 840D Nylon fabric
- Reissa Breathable coated fabric
- Adjustable waist belt
- Fully sealed seams
- Hollofil-II 5oz insulation
- Extension panels at knee
- Reflective materials at side
- Boot gaiters
Katahdin Snowmobile Bib For Men Sizing Charts Snogear.com 607-693-1031 Listed below are the Katahdin bib sizing chart guidelines. Please note that these sizing charts are based on averages. They tend to work for most, but not all people. General sizing factors to consider
- Take into consideration how you like your clothes to fit. Do you prefer a snug, loose, or somewhere in between fit. Take this into account when choosing your size.
- If you have a belly or gut you should take that into consideration. For example, if you have a 38" waist, but your belly measures 46". Then using the belly measurement to determine what size you need might be more appropriate.
- For women, if you are heavy set and or busty, you'll have to take that into consideration.
- If the item doesn't fit, you can return or exchange it. Unless its a closeout item. We do not accept returns or exchanges on closeout items.
Katahdin Snowmobile Bib For Men Sizing Charts Waist Hips Inseam Your Katahdin Bib Size 32 to 36 Inches 40 Inches 30 Inches S 32 to 36 Inches 40 Inches 27 Inches S Short 34 to 40 Inches 41 Inches 32 Inches M 34 to 40 Inches 41 Inches 29 Inches M Short 34 to 40 Inches 41 inches 35 Inches M Tall 36 to 42 Inches 43 Inches 32 Inches L 36 to 42 Inches 43 Inches 29 Inches L Short 36 to 42 Inches 43 Inches 35 Inches L Tall 40 to 44 Inches 45 Inches 33 Inches XL 40 to 44 Inches 45 Inches 30 Inches XL Short 40 to 44 Inches 45 Inches 36 Inches XL Tall 42 to 46 Inches 46 Inches 33 Inches 2XL 42 to 46 Inches 46 Inches 30 Inches 2XL Short 42 to 46 Inches 46 Inches 36 Inches 2XL Tall 44 to 48 Inches 48 Inches 33 Inches 3XL 44 to 48 Inches 48 Inches 30 Inches 3XL Short 44 To 48 Inches 48 Inches 36 Inches 3XL Tall